Thursday, September 8, 2011

Taking Control (for the first time)

I shared a little bit yesterday, I'm back in the office, doing Ambulance Billing. Its nice to work with familiar people in a pleasant environment again.
So here we go with Suzi's Career v1.0.my.choice.this.time.
A few days into the change back, I got a postcard for a paramedic class that would be starting soon. Intrigued, I looked up the school, I could afford it, and the schedule worked for me, so it sounded like a match made in heaven...little did I know, just how perfect it would be for me!
A little back story is needed here, I have never (ever, EVER) taken an active role in my own life, I'm learning to belay my fears of the unknown, I have put a lot of energy into making people believe I'm living my life, when really, I'm just floating along. I rarely stand up for myself, but I'm learning to stand up for what is right.
Anyway, here is where I move outside my comfort zone and just do it!

No comments: