Friday, April 4, 2008

Jumping in with both feet

I think I got some 'splanin' to do . It seems that I was caught contradicting myself. Yes, I did post that I was afraid to "put it all out there" and then tossed the story of my sons birth at you, including gory details. I was waiting for that to happen...

I get impatient with my timidness, I get disgusted with myself for not whole-heartedly flinging myself at life.

To take off a band-aid, I cautiously peel around the edge, until it's taking too long and just yank it off.

To get into a cold pool, I start one step at a time and then get impatient and just jump in.

I asked a guy out once, but only after picking up the phone and putting it back down numerous times first...I was 25.

Ya see, I've got a history of doing this, and was just kinda waiting 'till it felt right to "jump in". Now I cant wait to polish up and publish the posts I've got in my drafts folder!

No comments: